|White Crystal Powder
|20kg/drum or customized as your requirement.
Creatine monohydrate is a crystalline powder, slightly soluble in water, and insoluble in ethanol and ether.
Creatine Monohydrate for Sale
Caloong Chemical is a manufacturer of creatine monohydrate. We supply high pure creatine monohydrate (above 99.5%).
Various packaging: 20kg/drum or customized as your requirement.
Creatine Monohydrate Uses
Pharmaceutical raw materials and health care additives. Creatine monohydrate can inhibit the occurrence of muscle fatigue factors, reduce fatigue and tension, and restore physical fitness. Creatine monohydrate can accelerate protein synthesis in the body, make muscles stronger, and enhance muscle elasticity.
Creatine monohydrate can effectively reduce cholesterol, blood lipids, and blood sugar levels, improve muscle atrophy in middle-aged and elderly people, and delay aging.
Creatine Monohydrate Production
- Take chloroacetic acid and methylamine to prepare aqueous solutions, then take chlorine aqueous solution and methylamine aqueous solution 8-12, then react at a temperature of 5-45 °C for 7-15h, and then discharge to obtain a sarcosine solution.
- The above-mixed solution is heated to 45-95°C, and all the methylamine in the mixed solution is evaporated.
- Add a neutralizing decomposition reagent to the remaining solution of the materials in step 2 above, and obtain the solution after the reaction.
- Concentrate the above solution under reduced pressure, control the temperature to 100-120°C, and obtain a sarcosine aqueous solution after a concentrated time of 1-2 hours under reduced pressure.
- Filter the sarcosine aqueous solution obtained above to remove the residue to obtain a relatively pure sarcosine aqueous solution. Then add a pH reagent to adjust the pH value to 8-11.
- Cool the solution obtained in above step 5, control the cooling temperature at 3-18°C, and continue stirring for no less than 8 hours, and then obtain creatine crystals, and then perform dilute filtration, washing, and drying to obtain crude creatine monohydrate.
- After the crude creatine monohydrate obtained in the above step 6 is recrystallized again, creatine monohydrate can be obtained with a purity of 99.8%.